During this one-day instructor-led course, you will learn how to administer all aspects of OBIEE. Expert instructors will teach you how to leverage best practices to install, configure, cluster and manage all aspects of OBIEE. You will take a deep dive in the various components that make up the OBIEE infrastructure, explore the logical architecture and work with the various administration tools to start and stop system components. You will also browse various log files and perform basic diagnostics and troubleshooting. Finally, you will explore the security model including the different roles available and implement access controls on a sample dashboard application.
System Logical Architecture
- Java Components
- Administration Server
- Managed Server
- Node Manager
- System Components
- Other Domain Contents
System Administration Tools
- Fusion Middleware Control
- Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console
- Oracle Process Manager and Notification Server (OPMN) Tool
- Performing Diagnostics
- Managing Repository Deployments
- Implementing System Scale Out
- OBIEE Security Model
- User, Groups and Application Roles
- Managing Catalog Permissions
- Managing Dashboard and Report permissions
- Implementing row level security
- Install, configure and manage OBIEE.
- Understand the various OBIEE components and perform scale out operations.
- Start and stop OBIEE components.
- Browse log files and perform basic diagnostic tasks.
- Understand the security model and implement access controls.