If your organization is having a hard time keeping up with the increasing number of servers and applications and the associated costs required to support the business demands, then it’s time to consider a server consolidation effort.
Arisant’s server consolidation team can help you address the typical problems that occur from fast IT infrastructure growth such as underutilized hardware, increased operational costs and unmanageable complexity. Arisant uses a well defined methodology to assess your current environment and develop an actionable server consolidation road map and a reliable implementation plan that will help you:
- Reduce the physical footprint of your IT infrastructure
- Eliminate over provisioning and increase the efficient utilization of servers
- Decrease your operational costs (hardware and software)
- Reduce the complexity of server and application management
- Lower the cost per application
- Deploy a redundant and flexible environment to address future growth