Arisant offers three Oracle® RAC solutions to help create, build and/or support your RAC infrastructure.
Evaluate your Existing Environment for RAC Readiness
The purpose of a RAC Pre-Check is to determine whether your existing environment
is suited for Oracle RAC.
It can answer questions such as:
- Will your application scale using RAC?
- Will your application take advantage of RAC failover features?
Create your RAC Solution
The purpose of a RAC Blueprint is to provide a RAC solution from the ground up.
A RAC Blueprint solution can help with the following:
- Hardware, OS, storage, and networking recommendations.
- Assistance with RAC licensing.
- Sizing of your database.
- Understanding how growth will affect your RAC implementation.
Install & Support your RAC Implementation
When you're ready to implement RAC, Arisant offers RAC Installation
services. RAC Installation services include:
- Moving your current database to a new RAC environment and verifying its functionality.
- Verifying recoverability from your backup media, and testing your backup and recovery
- Verifying RAC load balancing and failover functionality.
Optional RAC Support services may be added to a RAC Installation solution.
RAC Support services include:
- Tuning your RAC environment as your database and business grows.
- DBA support for your RAC environment.
(RAC Support services provided through
Remote DBA and Supplemental DBA Services.)