Learn to Build Reports and Dashboards in OBIEE in Just 4 Days!
During this four-day instructor-led course you will learn how to create Oracle BI reports (analyses) and dashboards using the various interfaces available in OBIEE. Expert instructors will teach you how to build basic analyses, add advanced formatting, and take advantage of the powerful features that allow you to create advanced data visualizations. You will learn how to create interactive dashboards and schedule reports for delivery to end users.
- Create and modify analyses using the Analysis Editor interface
- Add feature rich formatting to analyses
- Build graphs and charts in analyses
- Add hierarchical columns in analyses
- Create, modify and administer Interactive Dashboards
- Create and add filters to analyses and dashboards
- Create selection steps, groups and calculated items
- Create guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards
- Create and configure Agents to execute analyses and dashboard pages and schedule them for delivery to subscribers
- Learn how to administer analyses, dashboards and Web Catalog objects
- Create Key Performance Indicators and Scorecards
- Use security rules to grant access to analyses and dashboards to users