Learn to Build Repositories in Just 4 Days!
During this four-day instructor-led course you will learn how to design, create and deploy all three layers of the Oracle BI repository. Expert instructors will teach you how to use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to administer and manage the repository and you will build a dimensional model and related analyses to verify your work. You will also browse related query logs to verify queries generated by OBIEE.
- Gain a solid understanding of dimensional modeling
- Understand the OBIEE and repository architecture
- Build and deploy the three layers of a repository
- Learn how to use the Expression Builder and Calculation Wizard
- Create simple and calculated measures for fact tables
- Understand logical dimension hierarchies and level-based measures
- Implement aggregate tables to address query performance
- Create repository variables
- Implement caching to improve query performance
- Use the various Administration Tool utilities to manage and maintain the repository
- Set up security to authenticate users and assign appropriate permissions and privileges