Arisant Managed Services, an ITIL-certified team, helps you maximize your Oracle investment by providing IT organizations with a cost-efficient yet high-quality alternative to hiring and managing expensive full time staff resources. Arisant monitors and manages mission-critical Oracle technologies and associated applications, on-premise or in the cloud, ensuring optimal performance, security and availability around the clock.
Supported Products and Technologies
- Oracle Database (SE and EE)
- mySQL Database
- Business Intelligence
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Identity Management
- Data Warehousing
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Oracle Applications / Fusion Applications
- Fusion Middleware
- Content Management
- Oracle Data Guard
- Oracle Golden Gate
- Oracle Cloud Control/Enterprise Manager
- Application/Web Servers (Weblogic, Apache, JBOSS, Tomcat)
- OS (all UNIX and Linux Flavors)
- Servers and Storage
- Backup Systems
Don’t see the product or technology you are interested in above? Please contact us for a discussion. There are too many products and services offered by Oracle to list them all. Our team is capable of handling almost any Oracle products as well as a number of 3rd party applications and products.
- 24x7x365 Monitoring and Alarming: This support model offers piece of mind with the Arisant team monitoring your infrastructure 24x7x365 and proactively addressing any alerts. The service includes performance monitoring, backups monitoring and validation, quarterly patching, and monthly health checks.
- Business Hours only Monitoring (8am to 5pm, M-F): Leverage our team to ensure you systems are available when you need them the most.
- After Hours only Monitoring (5pm to 8am, M-F + Weekends): If you don’t have enough staff to cover nights and weekends, Arisant can ensure your systems are monitored during this time.
- Custom: Tell us what you need – we can design a custom service to support your requirements.
- Flexible utilization: This support model allows you to purchase a block of hours to gain access to expert resources that can be assigned DevOps support, change management and development tasks.